Nature, Horses & Therapy
The horses are calling us home
A new 8-week mixed adult therapy group at Red Horse Foundation.
Starts: Thursday 6th October 2022
Ends: Thursday 24th November 2022
Time: 10:45 - 12:15 weekly
This 8-week course will explore themes of resilience and wellbeing, harnessing the power of horses and nature for challenging times.
Using a mixture of talking, reflection and learning with the wisdom of the gentle Red Horse herd, we will invite you to explore and discover valuable skills for life and wellbeing in this fast-changing world.
You will be given the opportunity to…
· Identify feelings & learn emotional intelligence.
· Master & regulate difficult or intense emotions
· Learn relaxation techniques
· Build confidence & self esteem
· Increase self-knowledge & self-direction
· Foster a sense of belonging and connection
by taking part in gentle, non-ridden work on the ground with the herd and building relationships with the horses and each other.
No horse experience is necessary, just a willingness to explore and participate in a safe, confidential space in the beautiful setting of Red Horse Foundation.
This course is for adults over 25 yrs.
Cost: £45.00 per week (total £360.00).